As we all head back to our home offices, ‘Working remotely’ has yet again become a major consideration for businesses that want to stay active and productive.
After a summer of mixed fortunes for businesses that sent their team members home to work, many companies are still looking for better ways to be more effective and efficient at customer acquisition while working remotely.
As the government once again called on businesses to work from home where possible, many company directors are discovering that their sales, marketing and telesales teams can maintain and even grow productivity and sales success by using digital online sales and marketing platforms.
Working from home challenges
How do they do this? By addressing the problems and pain points caused by remote working. Those problems are numerous. Although working remotely can be achieved to a degree, customer acquisition can often suffer.
Working remotely has proven to be a major challenge for companies that still want to bring in new business as-well as maintaining what they already have. It’s very hard for sales reps to attend face to face meetings when offices are shut down or local lockdowns are in place. Marketers may also struggle because they can’t access office-based CRM systems.
Other remote working challenges can include:
- Keeping communication up with prospects in the sales pipeline
- Keeping track of what everyone in your team has done
- Storing important documents in a secure yet ‘accessible for everyone’ location
Insight Data’s Sales and Marketing platform
If these challenges apply to you and your company, let us introduce you to Salestracker. Salestracker, Insight Data’s powerful CRM marketing tool, is a complete B2B prospect database, marketing platform and team management tool, all in one place.
Salestracker empowers sales reps and marketers to be more productive and successful when working from home due to a whole host of helpful features. The platform is a subscription-based service used by many companies that want to target businesses in the construction and fenestration industries.
An inside look at Salestracker’s helpful remote working features
Salestracker is designed for sales, marketing, customer service and telesales teams but has additional features that make it valuable for every department.
Users log-in from any internet enabled computer, tablet or mobile phone and access their Salestracker account. A Salestracker subscription can include customer information, prospect data on over 60,000 potential trade and commercial contacts, and a range of business efficiency and organisational tools.
Here are 20 Salestracker features to help you be more effective and successful when working from home:
- Salestracker is an online platform designed for remote working for sales, marketing, customer service and telesales teams on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Access rights and profiles set for each user, so they can only access the information that you want them to see, with full management overview.
- Tracks and reports on all user activity, so managers can track productivity.
- Over 60,000 companies with 88,000 individual decision makers and 77,000 email addresses. Comprehensive business, sector and product information where relevant.
- Financial information via an integrated data feed from a leading credit reference agency, including credit history and an ‘Alert’ to inform you of changes.
- Use the List builder tool to create groups (lists) of contacts, edit and save lists, ‘push’ lists to other users, and share lists between multiple users.
- Powerful but easy-to-use Status tool ideal for customer service or telesales teams and enables users to colour-code records (such as follow-up, send brochure, book appointment).
- Use the data within the system or export to a spreadsheet for marketing or research purposes.
- Add your own data and manage your customers and prospects all within the one system.
- Secure Cloud storage for important documents such as quotes and proposals, easily accessible by approved team members from anywhere, at any time.
- Advanced email marketing technology for building and sending campaigns, reporting and follow-up (no need to use email software such as Mail Chimp or Constant Contact).
- Add notes and comments that will be visible to your team and keep a comprehensive history of all conversations. Giving access to your Credit Control/Accounts department may be a very useful addition.
- Set Tasks for yourself or other members of your team, with automated reminders and overdue messages.
- Built-in calendar, with the ability to sync Salestracker calendar events directly into Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal, etc).
- Manage Leads, Quotes and Orders using the Sales Pipeline tool that tracks current sales values and orders.
- Email Alerts to keep you up to date, from customer inactivity to changes in business or financial information.
- Integrated Google Maps helps with market research, customer/prospect plotting and planning journeys (such as deliveries)
- Configurable CRM functions to suit your business.
- Select different Dashboard versions to give you the summary information you want.
- Real-time Reporting of leads, sales, conversion rates and sales pipeline, overall or per individual.
Remote working solutions with Insight Data
In 2020 we’ve helped many of our remote working clients to achieve surprising sales and marketing results. Every week we are demo’ing Salestracker to new customers that want to achieve more under lockdown measures. We would love to show you how Salestracker could help your business during these difficult times.