At Insight Data, we are currently preparing to launch a range of new email marketing packages. Due to a huge surge in demand for email marketing this year, we are extending our email marketing packages to a wide range of businesses across the fenestration and construction industry in 2021.
For over a decade, we have provided professional direct marketing services including email marketing, telesales and tele-research to clients in the construction industry. In 2020, we saw a huge upsurge in demand with a 200% increase across the year.
That 200% increase in demand highlights how many businesses are turning to email to attract new customers in 2020 and will continue to do so in 2021.
Jade Greenhow, Operations Director at Insight Data says:
“Going into 2021, we know that many businesses will be trying to get more customers to secure a healthy and steady pipeline of work. We’ve asked many people how they plan to do that. The overwhelming answer has been an increase in email marketing activity investment.”
Why Email marketing?
In the current climate, we predict that email marketing will continue to dominate as a marketing channel in 2021 and beyond. Our 200% increase in email marketing clients in 2020 is a good indication that this is going to be an accurate prediction. Across the digital marketing arena, the stats speak for themselves:
- High ROI – Among marketing channels, email marketing has yielded the highest return on investment (ROI).
- Superior conversion rates – Marketing emails have the highest conversion rate (66%) for purchases made in response to promotional messages.
- Enhanced engagement – 78% of marketers have seen an increase in email engagement over the last 12 months.
- Boosted brand awareness – Consumers prefer to hear about offers and products via email from brands they are connected to.
The bottom line? Email marketing is extremely effective at converting prospects into customers. If email marketing isn’t part of your customer acquisition strategy for 2021, it’s definitely time to reconsider.
How we deliver our email marketing service
At Insight Data, we employ a specialist team of designers, copywriters and technical experts to manage email campaigns from start to finish. They all have extensive experience in providing an effective service that delivers impressive results.
Our direct marketing services are a perfect solution for businesses that are looking to reach new customers in effective and powerful ways. Jade Greenhow suggests:
“Email marketing is one of the best ways to market your products and services. Our email marketing experts can build attractive and effective email campaigns that bring in results for our clients. What’s more, with our fresh prospect data across many areas of the fenestration and construction industry, we can help you discover and connect to the best prospects for what you’re offering.”
How can email marketing help my business.
Email marketing can be used to do a variety of different things including:
- Make an industry announcement
- Promote a product range or special offer
- Share news via a regular newsletter
- Establish trust with prospective clients
- Demonstrate your industry and product knowledge with insightful content
- Stimulate lead generation
- Help keep your best customers
- Move a prospect towards becoming a customer
If you’d like to learn more about Insight Data’s email marketing service contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01934 808 293 today.